Thursday, March 10, 2011

Classroom Collage





These Campbell's soup cans came from here, and when I saw them I so badly wanted to do something like that for our Art Show this spring.

My friend Suzanne who recently posted on this blog gave me the idea to go draw the Melba Butte then we could blow it up and use it as our art instead of the soup can.  Then we could cut it up into equal parts and have each child contribute to a scene of the butte.

Currently I have the butte drawn up, and cut up, but this after noon I am going in to the classroom to have the children color their parts.  I will take some pictures so that I can post it when we are done.

If you are interested in doing this project let me know and I can give you my drawing and other little tips.


Below are some more Campbell's soup cans.







[HPIM2325.JPG]












[HPIM2328.JPG]








Another place I found on the web of some fun children's art displayed in a show is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment